WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

spiritualhangout - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* spiritualhangout > Topics

Subject: spiritualism
Replies: 4 Views: 1098

zeromus 25.04.08 - 10:34pm
the communicating with spirit people for messages for the living, also u can get intouch with with ur spirit guide (s). a master guide is with u since birth and sees u when leave the body, other spirit guides will come and go @ times to help u in certain areas of life. of course u gota practise hard to gain ur guides and il explain more in another post. spiritualism is like a way of life really u live with the belief of 'life after death' and that u'll return to the world of spirit ur true home. any spiritualists lurking please add info @ here and lets share knowlegde and develop. *

1bird2 26.04.08 - 03:46am
Iv always had an interest, and tbh didnt realise i could read until i tried and was amazed... Afta doing a short meditation i met my guide, vision wasnt crystal clear, but has gaz said it takes a long time, but wil get ther wit patience, n hope! This way of life i find has helpd me loads at the lowest points, of wit my beliefs n positive,which again is linked... *

zeromus 26.04.08 - 11:14am
hey bud thanx for replies and i waiting other peeps views. i wana make this a place for us to chat and pretty much learn from others. *

shianti 26.04.08 - 10:27pm
spirit guids change often along ur path ie healing etc u have a gate keeper too for higher levels of spirit planes well done gaz *

roybosst 9.11.09 - 08:33pm
Mmm.. Has anybody read Conversations with God, Mayan Prophecy? *

* spiritualhangout Forum

Search:
topics replies

* spiritualhangout

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search