WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

spiritualhangout - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* spiritualhangout > Topics

Subject: jesus
Replies: 3 Views: 1210

zeromus 25.04.08 - 10:39pm
would like to ask what ur views of jesus is? i feel he was a psychic healer and a great teacher. not sure where he got his info from, some say angels and guides. but in spiritualism we non believers of the devil lol so maybe a trickster spirit who jesus heard. please do share views @ here. *

1bird2 26.04.08 - 04:04am
I agree jesus was a psychic healer, which there many to this day,just people arnt well known lik jesus.. But i believe he would have had answers from his guide, n otha helpers...has they in spirit so obvious they would know th answers into which we may have., *

zeromus 26.04.08 - 11:21am
i would like to add that there was a saying in bible where jesus said through god u can do greater things, i honestly believe the greater things is the psychics and mediums of today for they have tapped into hidden creativity and developed spiritually yea. we can all do psychic things and the key is to meditate, switch off tv lol put newspaper down and see results in good time. *

shianti 26.04.08 - 10:23pm
ok i beleive in god but allso the devel must exist too after all without evil there would be no good =no ballance in life *

* spiritualhangout Forum

Search:
topics replies

* spiritualhangout

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search