WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

spiritualhangout - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* spiritualhangout > Topics

Subject: fear of the unknown
Replies: 3 Views: 1206

zeromus 25.04.08 - 10:51pm
now many instantly say devil or demon straight away @ a ghost lol thats fear of the unknown. many peeps mistake dark shadows for the devil when really it just a spirit person. i feel the devil is man made to put fear into our minds so that people can control the masses. i know a spiritualist in her late 60's she said in all my time iv never seen a devil, just spirit people. she said peeps get scared when a spirit trys to manifest in atmosphere, thats where peeps go wrong by mistaking the unknown to them. *

1bird2 26.04.08 - 03:52am
Personaly i dont believe in th devil, iv linked wit spirit 3 times now hehe, but i trust my guide while working 2 ensure no bad souls lurk, which i feel th baddies av th devil within...but like us good souls r th spirits i working with...but u must av good n bad 2 appreciate,th good! But has this world is getin bad wit bad souls i also believ we live in hell so to speak,afta our life lesson,s we will return home 2 spirit world *

1bird2 26.04.08 - 03:59am
But alot fear of th unknown, im being one lol...but y waste energy worrying about th unknown ?? I have learned 2 live each day, n if somthing was to arise tackle the problem then...but like a lot have questions, but the answers r within, so all u do is ask ur guide, nd answer will appear, def if not immeditely ..... *

shianti 26.04.08 - 10:32pm
people fear wat they cant understand or see because they are of clossed mind if only they trusted there instincs the world would be a better place *

* spiritualhangout Forum

Search:
topics replies

* spiritualhangout

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search